Wednesday, February 07, 2007


I highly doubt I will keep up this rate of posts per day, but I'm just enjoying myself so much today! I was going through some of the music files that I have on my computer here at work (taking a much deserved break), and realized that I have some great sound checks from one of my favorite bands, Phish. A word about Phish before I post these songs from their Japan 2000 Tour. I first saw Phish on April, 22, 1994 at the Township Auditorium in Columbia, SC. They made a pretty big impression on me. I tried to see them as many times as possible since that first time. Unfortunately they are not around anymore (as a group). Now.....not everyone shares my enthusiasm for Phish. People either get it or they don't. I can't really explain why I like them so much, I just do. So if you are one of those people who get it these are for you. For those of you that don't, well then don't listen! Here are the first three.


Crossroads
Oh Yeah!
Live or Let Die

No comments: