Saturday, February 10, 2007

The [golden] show on Thursday evening was great! They played for close to an hour. They debuted a song which was amazing. I think the name of it was Disarray. Hopefully I can get a copy and post it in the future. Big Head Todd And The Monsters were good as well. I didn't recognize many of their songs because I haven't really listened to them since about 1995. They did play It's Alright, which was good.

This morning I have a few songs from the band El Buho. I was at this show. It took place on November 9, 2001 at Antone's in Austin, Texas. This show featured Mike Gordon on bass and Jeff Sipe on the drums. Listening to this makes me really miss Austin. I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday!

MP3: Track 1
MP3: Track 2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoying the music. jfow

eduardo said...

nice blog.. looking forward to more goodies.. how about a little funkadelic? BLOG ON!